Sombody is getting Email Addresses

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Anybody get this? I am VERY careful about email. As a matter of fact the last time I got unsolicited email it was from here and the offender got banned. Just wondering.....

TOXIC

Bass Professor - Doug Hannon <[email protected]>

Big Bass invitation ends May 19

Friends-

Please visit http://www.naturalmotionlures.com/specialoffer.php to view awesome video of my brand new BIG BASS fishing lures in action ~ the Brown Rat snake and White Albino snake. They are extremely impressive and the BIG Fish are absolutely crushing them. As my gift to you, you'll receive DOUBLE the number of baits at no extra charge with this limited offer. That's a $40 savings, but only by invitation using the link above. This offer is not available to the general public and it will end May 19th, so don't miss the boat.

Also very soon I will be offering daily Bass Professor segments at no charge. Keep your eyes open for this great information only from naturalmotionlures.com.

All The Best.

Doug Hannon

Toxic - I sent your name to this guy. It sounded like he had a great product and I knew that you would endorse it. NOT!

LOL

I haven't recieved that one but I have been getting some crazy spam ever since I foolishly signed up on that map locator thing that somebody posted.

Harpo

Nope, not me Tox. I signed up for that map thing too Harpo but have not noticed any increase in spam.

Uncle Billy

TOX, I never give or sell email addresses from this web site. If someone is a member, obviously, they can visit the member list and grab addresses, one at a time.

Perhaps, in the next revision, I will eliminate that feature.

Nope

No increase from the map site either.

Rich D

I know you don't allow it Rich...I would never imply that you sold addy's. I just thought somebody might be phishing the site again without your knowledge. Doesn't look like it though since none of the "regulars " are getting it.

TOXIC

No If I don't know the person,I don't open...JR

Back