Sold Triton today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am officially a Nitro only owner. Delivered the Triton to a family in Knoxville today. It was a great boat but I am glad it sold. No more cleaning it because it stayed outside. Won't miss that but I might miss the windshield and the back seat. We'll see!

Teri - Its always sad when you sell a boat, but let met tell you having 15 years of my boats being in MY garage, there is NOTHING like it!! Now on a cold/icy Sat morning in Jan you grab a cup of coffee and sit the boat making vroom vroom noises!!! LOL

Congratulations Teri.. Now that you've gotten rid of that Triton and you're a Nitro (only) owner, we don't have to pretend we like you anymore....It'll just come natural!:p:lol::lol::lol:

Uncle Billy

Took the Nitro out this evening for some fishing. It was pretty windy and I was really happy with the performance of the Minnkota 74lb trolling motor. Maybe it's just my imagination but I've had 2 Minnkota's and 2 MotorGuide's and I think the Minnkota's are much easier to control and do a much better job getting thru "stuff". Now....if I could only catch some fish. Ha! Only 3 dinks tonight.

Latest posts

Back