Sold the Nitro today! Dang it!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I sold my Nitro today. Makes me sad that I will no longer have a boat to go fishing in anytime I want. But the health problems I have forced the issue and it is over with.

Guess now I'll have to get Toxic to take me out sometime, or maybe Teri will take me out on her new Triton. I might even see if Trep will take me!

Good news is maybe I'll take the money and buy a new truck!

Good fishing to all you boaters and please don't take your good health for granted.

Tom

Heck, Tom..... Being boatless ain't all that bad..... :rolleyes:

OK. I lied. Yes it is. :(

Trust me Tom, I don't take health for granted and I'm sorry you had to sell your boat.

I am not sure what your health issues are, but I sincerely hope they get better.

Bill

Tom, any time you want to fish, the Triton is at Nashville Shores waiting to go. It's no trouble at all. heck, I would like it because I don't have too many fishing buddies here. You just let me know when you want to go. I am always around during the week with nothing much to do.

Tom,

Hope your health issues improve and if you ever in the Jacksonville area I would be glad to have you as a partner on my boat.

Brian

Tom - you know the invite is always open, heck bring your dad too! That MASSIVE PC 175 can fish 3, especialy if we go after Crappie!!

Glad to see you sold the Nitro, from a cost/use perspective, sad to see you go boatless. Hope the health improves!

Trep

Tom,

I have "fights" with my Doctor about my fishing... So, I know what you are dealing with. One thing I did was step back from the tournaments as a boater and now fish one circuit as a Co-Angler... Keeps me in the game and off the road for the extended trips... If you can, consider doing that... You can e-mail me for info and support.

Thanks guys and gals!

I knew the great folks on this site would hook me up!

Thanks to TOXIC, Teri, Trep, brian for the invites. You never know when I might take you up on that!

I'm taking the new owner out to Priest tomorrow to shoe her the ropes.(Yes, you heard right, a very nice single lady bought her first boat)

See you guys later!

Tom

Back