Smallmouth...

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/P7
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's not a real big fish, but it's the first bass that I've caught over 3 pounds in a while. Weighed 3lbs 11oz. Of course, I never catch fish like this in our club tourneys!! That's why I just fish for fun!! LOL!!

It rained off and on all day today, but cleared enough to get a few hours of fishing in after work without getting wet. We caught a few dinks and a few keepers and this one was the biggest. Only saw 3 other boats on the lake in the distance.

Bob G.
P7271225B.jpg

Nice fish... Especially on a day when I left the house at 7:15 and came back at 1:00 AM...all work no fishing...

Sweet One Bob. I catch LMs bigger than that all year long, but I would take that smallie anyday of the week.

Bob - Nice fish!! Bigger then any fish i've caught since the Rally! LOVE those smallies!!

Trep

Getcha a limit of them thar fishes and you'll win one of those club tourneys Bob. Nice one.

Nice Pants :). You norfers are making me want to come up there and play in smallie-land.

Snow...it was 64 for a high here yesterday, and a low of 49

You can tell it's a nice fish because Bob is almost smiling...LOL

The night before, my buddy caught no less than 7 in the 3.5 to 4+ pound range in the same area. He even called me to go out, but I just put my boat away from taking my kids tubing and my son had a baseball game! LOL!!!

Ken and Marke, I thought I WAS smiling!!! HA!!

Trep, I told you about that big rally fish jinx!!! You caught the fish of your life and I'v caught a bunch of bass since the rally!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Is that a smile trying to pry its way out?????

Nice brownie my friend!

Nice one Bob.

It has been TOO long since I have held a fish that big.

Back