Smallies

• Thread starter Bill Corrigal [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
Here is a photo of a couple of decent Lake Of The woods smallies....If anyone ever has the urge to fish L.O.W. in the kenora Ont. side let me know.

Bill
smallies.jpg

Hey Champ I'll be up on Rainy lake in late Aug. for a tournament . I wonder if they are that big on this side?

Here's a typical Lac Seul / Lake Minnitaki Smallie from our yearly BPS trip 6/30 - 7/6. My eighth year going and these guys are what keeps me coming back. As incredible as it sounds, we average 40-50 each a day, mostly on topwater! If only we could have gotten them to take on my home lake, Lanier. I'd probably never be seen again! (LOL!)
2003 Smallie.jpg

Bill....Where the hell were those toads when we fished the tournament ??

How is it going ?

Pierre

Bill,

Those are some super toads, for sure!!! You need to work on the smile, it's barely starting to show!

Dan, nice fish also! I have'nt caught a real nice smallie in a while, you guys are making me envious!

Bob G.

You're giving me more incentive to consider Canada. :)

Teri, just wait for the mini-rally you are planning. Surely some of these bozo's will be able to show you some quality fish in your home waters.....try something new, either dropshot or c-rig a senko and fish the deep holes.

TOXIC

Bill - Now get them up 200 miles north of Kenora and i'm in!! Did hit lake closer to L.O.W one year, nice 5-6lb smallies on every cast!!

Latest posts

Back