Shenandoah Rive Float

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
I had a few people ask about a river float for Bronze back if anyone is interested I'm looking at Sunday August 27th the they only date I have free this month. we can do it a few ways walk the river wading or float in a tube eather is fine with me. After wards if anyone is interested we can cook out.

Hutch

I'm interested in where you will be floating/fishing. Wife and I are coming to Smith Mountain Lake for the week in October, and may want to do precisely what you are describing. We plan on spending some time in that part of the state.

Tex

I live in Front Royal its about 3 1/2 hours from SM.Lake. but I have faminly out side of there.

you are more than welcome to come buy. If I'm not mastaken there is some good smallie fishing/floating down that way as well on the upper James River and Roanoak river. There is a place called the Natural Bridge with a nice campground and one of the rivers flow through it to fish. But if you come up to Front Royal we can hit the Shenandoah or where ever you would like to fish.

Back