School play

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
You may remember that i was in the school play.

I was doing a little looking around and ran across some pics of the play.

I'll post a few as i find them and resize them.

BJ

Card1 089.jpg

:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Card1 095.jpg

:cool::cool:

Card1 100.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Card1 103.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

THOSE BOOTS WERE FRIGGUN HUGE!

they are some boots my dad uses for hunting. he wears a 12.5ish...they are like size 14. he bought them big so he could wear a lot of socks...

Hmmm....I got two things to say.....with that darn flannel you look like Al Borland...LOL.

And the boots...gatta love them. With those, the flannel and such, you look like a regular Yooper...LOL. You would fit right in in the UP of Michigan....LOL

Looks like you had a good time and have a talent other than fishing to pursue. (Unlike me...I dont even have knubchick skills or bowhunting skills or bowstaff skills....)

Keep it up BJ.

T.S.

BJ, What was the play?

Andy was in Little Shop of Horrors at his school not long ago.

Harpo

Mrs WIggs and the cabbage patch...melodrama.

Mrs wiggs (last pic) is having her house taken away.....

Mr. Wiggs (me) is off...gone...never to be seen again...looking for gold...

I come in at the end..i'm home... i dont save the day "robert" sneaks the money into my coat so it just looks like i saved the day.....

we keep the house

and "I'm home for good" as i said at the end of the play....(not the last line...just my last line)

BJ

oh and travis....ha...ur like the 100th person that said Al or Uncle Buck..those were the top two..

Least im not the only one....LOL...Had to say it though dude....

T.S.

Dressed like that,..you could be Mayor of ANY town in the Upper Penninsula !!:lol:

Infact,..that's "goin' to the Prom garb there!!"

Nice going, BJ! School plays are a LOT of work. Two Thumbs Way Up to you!

Back