Scales and Tales

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishrmn70

Reaction score
I just wanted to express my gratitude to Scales and Tales here. I had some problems with my order and they went out of their way to make it right. The customer service there is #1. The people are great to talk to and very helpful. In addition, when I got home from school last night there was a package waiting for me. Boy was I surprised when I opened it and it was from Action Performance. They apologized for the inconvenience and sent me a poster signed by no one but our own Mac. Just wanted to say thank you for the great service.

Adam

Thank you Adam....We've had a few blips on the radar while we're getting started,..but we hope to make it right if there's ever a problem! Thank you for the nice post!!

By the way,..the guy driving the car is a caracature of Fred Wagenhals...the owner of Action Performance.

Mac

Adam - I had a similar situation and similar result! I had to ask Mac who the guy driving the car was too!!! LOL

Oh, and feel free to let you kids play with that poster, that way when Mac Daddy is living large and retired owning his own lake S&T, i'll get more on ebay for a REAL signature on a poster!!!!

Thanks Mac, I was wondering who that was. I really like it though.

Trep - Kids? I am still a senior in college, that is the last thing on my mind right now.

Adam

Back