Santa stopped by....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
And got me a nice black light combo for my boat, $25 gift certificate to Red Lobster,$50 cash, B&D automatic adjustable wrench and a hand made apron for grillin' and chillin' with some really cool fish stichin' on it;)

What did you get ?

One helluva good trip last week,(w/300+ photo's) a nice tan, several cool souveniers, and a BPS giftcard,..an "Outback" gift card,..5 free carwash's 4 movie passes, another week with my daughters home and a contract renewal from BPS!! SUUUUUHHweeeeeeeett!:rolleyes::cool:

I finally got my 46" Sony flat screen tv. Talk about nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football looks great. Even when the Saints lose, it still looks great.

Barry from La.:)

I got lots of stuff too but I got a e21 carrot stick and I have been using it down here in so florida crossing the eyes on some large mouth and peacock bass. What a way to spend the holidays. The only problem is I still have to drive back to OHIO!

The Dragon

Wife surprised me with a Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS to replace my dying iQue3600. I guess she really wants me to find my way home at the end of the day! Other than that, some cool fishin' gear, some good slippers, a new shirt, and three new DVDs to watch. Oh, and a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods that I stole from my father-in-law.

(Yes, STOLE. We were playing 'Rob Your Neighbor' on Christmas Day using gift cards we each brought to a family gathering. He stole a QuikTrip gas card... and I think he ended up with the better deal now that I see how prices have jumped again. Darn!)

I got some cool fishing stuff, approx. $170.00 in BPS gift cards and cash along with more other stuff than I deserved. My favorite gift though came from my two boy's. They went in together and got me a Christmas Story (one of my all time favorite movies) Leg Lamp to go in my basement bar!!! I LOVE IT!

Steve

This year the wife and I decided to only get each other one gift, plus both of our birthdays are in November so we already did the gift thing. We have a couple of long trips (school related) coming up, so for those long bus rides she got me a 80GB Zune I've been looking at, and I got her an iPod. Dedicated the majority of the gift giving to the grandkids :)

I don't understand it? I got a bag of charcoal and some sticks. What's with that?:huh:

Nah, Nancy and I decided that since we usually get whatever we want anyway, we wouldn't exchange Christmas gifts this year. I don't think that will ever happen again because it was just awful not having anything to open on Christmas morning.:( We thought about not getting each other anything because in early November Nancy bought an expensive watch she had been wanting for some time. I bought my Truck in November and just after this years Not-So-Memorial I bought my Garmin GPS. So maybe next year we'll do the One Gift Each thing like Waterwings did. Just opening a card on Christmas a.m. just doesn't cut it!:angry:

Uncle Billy

P.S. Barry, I got a Sony 46" HD this past August. I'm with you, it's great!

So maybe next year we'll do the One Gift Each thing like Waterwings did. Just opening a card on Christmas a.m. just doesn't cut it!

We opened ours on Christmas Eve, because we knew the grandkids would be here early Christmas morning. :)

i got 2 bags of senko's, a 7" mission fish, and a swim doctor

Billy and Barry...

I'm with you on the 46" Bravia! Got my on Black Tuesday....Love It!

quote from my wife when she caught me watching some lame show on PBS...

"I'm convinced now that you'll watch anything just because it's in HD."

HD Rules!

Football games are AWESOME!

az

I too have a Sony 40" LCD. Did you guys get the 1080p XBR?

Latest posts

Back