Sad loss....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I read on another site that Boyd Cottington died.

We lost a great car builder:(

I heard he had been in and out of the hospital for about a month...I'm sure they'll have an "official" release later.

No chit??!! Man,...the stress of his show probably didn't help!!!:eek::(

Just read this too!!

AUSTIN (Feb. 28) - Drummer Buddy Miles, who played with Jimi Hendrix and sang in the claymation commercials featuring the California Raisins in the 1980s, has died. He was 60.

Miles, who had been suffering from congestive heart failure, died Tuesday night in Austin, publicist Duane Lee said.

Tell me about it!!! I'm reminded of that fact every morning trying to get out of bed!!:eek::angry::rolleyes:

You're right Tee,....almost 51 isn't old,....but years of playing hockey and a torn ACL from skiing have taken it's toll on this dog!! The first 15mins in the morning are the worst.....but,..after a couple cups of coffee and a pain killer...I feel like I'm 48 again!! Life is good,...but better living through chemistry keeps me mobile!! LOL

Mac,

You should try a day in this body...lol

I have parts going bad you haven't even heard of.... Sarting with "brain".... :p:p:p:D:D:D

Ya got that right tater!:lol:

I like Engval's story on Vicodin:D

Sad losses all; to include Myron Cope :(:(:(. I don't know about you guys, but at my age [Still Alive at 55], I feel like The Man has me bracketed and is closing in on me as I watch younger and older folks pass on.

No, I was hammering away, but apparently a fat finger launched while I was unaware--:D:wacko::lol:.

Uh-Oh....Houston, we have a "premature launch procedure":lol:

Sorry for hijackin:huh:

I keep telling you guys....

it aint the age...it's the mileage!

I put a piece of black tape over my mileage indicator:lol:

I keep telling you guys....

it aint the age...it's the mileage!

Mini, I'm not only chronologically old but also have so many hard miles on this body there's going to be penalties charged for this lease....:(

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back