S & M Angling

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
I believe I've rendered myself a Eunuch...!!

Just returned home from a morning of Lake St Clair fishing...Tore the fish up, I could do no wrong(it happens about once a year for me...LOL). However..I kept saying "just one more" one too many times and by the time I decided to head in, I was faced with LARGE water in my little TV18, and a very long run (I'm sure you S/E Michigan boys noticed the stiff breeze today..?). Needless to say, I unwillingly experienced what some freaks pay top dollar for...The boys are not happy..! Anybody have a bag of frozen peas..?:blink:

Oh Boy....it's much worse than I thought......
balls.JPG

LMAO!!!....:eek::blink::wacko: The things we do for fun aye?? Now sit down and watch JACKA$$ before you go into work tonite......you won't feel so bad after you see what those jacknuts do to themselves!!;)

I got a sewing needle that'll do wonders for that condition. Haven't you learned anything.....when it gets that rough, you're supposed to drag them in the water behind you like the rest of do.:huh::huh::p

TOXIC

Well...I was MF'ing the fact that I left my drift sock at home...

Back