Rod Ramp Bungee Cord

• Thread starter Thomas Stewart2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Stewart2

Reaction score
I am looking for the bungee cord tie down for my 2000 901cdx's rod ramp that serves as a rod tie down. The original one dry rotted and broke, I am wondering if anybody knows where I could find a new one.

Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, West Marine, etc... Most any place with a marine dept. They come in multiple sizes and colors, but black holds it's elasticity and strength the best. I've used red, blue and yellow and they all were weak compared to the black ones. Don't know why, as they are all the same brand. Guess the chemicals for the colored ones just don't hold as well.

All the best,

Glenn

I found them for my boat at BPS in Auburn hills. They were on the back wall of the fishing dept. where the fishing line is. I saw some that were similar in the marine dept, but they were not short enough, maybe they were out of shorter ones. The ones I got had the attachment hardware and screws with them for $7 if I remember correctly.

Gene

Back