RIP 93 Nitro DC 2000

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I blew my Mercury 200 EFI on the morning of July 12th which now seems to be the day that my boat died. I brought the boat in for an estimate for Insurance on the motor when they discovered that the transom was gone it moves 2" back & forth. So I guess that I may be an ex Nitro owner, Its too bad because I really liked my boat. You can link to my library in honor of a fallen member. Born 1993 died July 12th 2003 @ 6:45 am on Northern Champlain fishing the BFL tournament. Mark

Ouch!.... Interesting problem... 10 years and the transom is very loose...any idea of the cause of the failure?

Tox has a nice 9 series for sale and Jason has an Avalanche up for the taking... and I know there are others posted... So, you can step up and get "another'n and another'n"...

6 foot waves on Champlain finally did her in, When my motor cowling flew off I knew somthing was wrong, but I didn't think my boat would be junk.

You understand that that's an insurance claim, right?

Then again, check the hull warranty on the boat. It may be a 10 year. Let's lie about the 6' waves and make them 6" waves :).

Mark, check your e-mail. Get the insurance check, then buy a R......never mind, you KNOW! LOL

Latest posts

Back