revenge on the jet skiers...

• Thread starter Tony Payne [URL]http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/09/j
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I can't rig up my tater gun on the front of my boat:lol:

Pooooor Sturgeon. Hey!! aren't those an endangered species or something??? They ought to send that sob'ing jetski rider to prison after he gets out of the hospital.:lol::lol:

Harpo

I wish I could be a 200 pound Sturgeon for a day then I could jump and slap all the a$$holes off that get within 100 yards of any fisherman!!

This happened just last weekend at Caesers Creek.

My wife and I are catchin' some decent fish off this long point that we do well on in late summer(big fish).

Well anyways I have my markers out and this older gent and his wife (apparently on new ski's because it showed) come towrard us and from a distance I could tell that he was gonna' run between me and the point ! Holy Schnikies....we're only talkin'about 20 yards and they are two wide...and I mean WIDE!

I tried waving him off and he looked me square in the I and continued thru!

Welllllllll...Lemme' tell ya' Ol' TEEBoy here was ready to rip em' a new one but, they were gone in a flash.

About 15 minutes later...Heeeeeere they come again!

This time I'm prepared !;)

The time that they get up to speed and are gonna' due it again...I CUT EM' OFF!

With My Carolina Rig!

He and his wife swerve off and he is just PO'd!:lol:

He commences to telling me about how I tried to hit him intentionally and he ought to report me....ME!:huh:

I told him that I would not only go along with him, I would be willing to tell the officer how he "intenionally" tried to hit my wife and I earlier!

I also informed him to look over his shoulder and look at the ODNR Boat that had witnessed the whole thing!

That's RIGHT!

ODNR was THERE!

He shut up and putted away at a snails pace until outta' sight!

YEAH BABY! ONE for the good guys!:cool::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How do you train a fish to be a kamakazi pilot?

I've had more than a few run ins with squirt bikes, but the best pay back..

I used to have a 25 Roballo, big T top, etc, we took it to LBJ (squirt bike mecca) for a weekend with friends during the 4th.

I got one of the super magnum water balloon launchers and tie wrapped it to the Ttop. The look of suprise, when you knocked one off their bikes was...well...priceless.