Retired

• Thread starter Jack Long [URL]http://www.nitroowners.com/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Long

Reaction score
I have not had time to check this site much lately. We started building our new home a year ago and we just moved in a month ago. I retired from GM Spring Hill (Saturn) last July 1 and have been working on getting our old home ready to sell. We sold it Jan. 30 and I am ready to fish. I lived in Columbia and now I live on South Sauty, on Guntersville Lake, Al.

So I am now Jack from S. Sauty instead of Jack from Columbia.

My Grandson and I got out fishing for a couple of hours this morning and we caught four bass on DT-10's. I caught a 5 lb. 6 oz.so I didn't get a picture on my bass, and when Christian caught his, I said put it in the live well and we will take a picture back at the boat house.

I will now have some time to check in on you fine people.

We are getting ready to head to Shreveport for the Classic, any one else going?

Later <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Sorry I don't know how to make these pictures larger
http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/6277/2-17-09_thumb.jpg

Looks like a really great way to retire! Congrats and many happy years there!

Very NICE Jack.....but I never imagined you as a slum lord!!..LOL

Congrat's.......I just hope that someday i CAN retire.......doesn't look good anymore after y'day's "viability plan" announcement!!

Anybody looking to buy a bunch of fishing stuff??:(:unsure:

Enjoy your new place!!!

Mac

Nice place Jack and happy retirement (he said with a snurl):lol::cool:

Aaahhhhh....South Sauty..... home of some of the best Crappie fishing on the Guntersville Lake. Get a map and fish the old creek bed this time of the year......on the mountain side. It swings North a long ways from the bridge.

Lamar in Maine

Lamar, Do you mean go under the S. Sauty bridge and fish the creek channel? Thanks for any help, I have never fished for crappie here, always bass.

Fish the mountain side of S. Sauty. From the bridge, the old creek channel goes Northward almost parallel to the road, then makes a big swing towards the mountain, finally ending up in the narrow entrance of the creek.

Lamar

Thanks every body, and thanks to Lamar, I will give that a try.

BooHoo,OH BooHOoHooBoHoo...>snifle,snifle,snifle...I'm so envious Jack but am still very happy for you!:cool: Make those retirement years as nice as you can. But gee, after looking at how big that house is, I'll sure bet there's room for one more, huh?!?!?!

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, You can't believe how many, room for one more, that I have had lately. Thanks for the kind words from every one. Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

Latest posts

Back