Replacement Parts

• Thread starter Tracy Strickland
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Strickland

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get replacement "OEM Style" parts for my Nitro? I have a depth finder that looks original but it does not work. I have a hummingbird and it works fine but I just hate for things not to work. I also have a couple of other small items like the latch for the side compartment and glove box that need to be replaced. I am looking for someone other than the dealer so I can save a litte cash for fuel...

normal_Gas_Gauge.jpg

Tracy

Is the depth finder mounted in the dash? If so most in dashes are the same size you just need to buy a new one. It should come with a tranducer that you will have to mount. If it's just a bracket mount depth finder that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not clear on what guages and parts your looking for. If you have a Mercury engine the guages will be Mercury and you can ask them. You probably will have to order the whole set to get them to match.

My Nitro had an OMC engine and guages. When my tach went south I couldn't find an exact match because the styles had changed and no one had the original style my boat came with.

Hope this helps. Maybe a little more info will help your cause.

good luck

fatap

1. You'd be better off posting pics of the gauges for which you're looking. That would be more help to us. First option, call Tim, Parts, 816-524-BASS. He'll be able to tell you if the OEM gauges are available thru Tracker/Nitro. It would help to have the hull number. Second option, pull the gauge and look for details like manufacturer, model #, part #, and call that company to see if they still make the same gauge. Search the Internet [bless Al Gore] for the part. Note that if found used you may find yourself in a few months looking for another replacement. My gauges [2001 versions] look like standard gauges that can be found all over the Internet [once again, I bless you Al Gore]. You could just Yahoo the Internet [it's amazing how often I find myself thanking Al for inventing the Internet] for "marine gauges" and search for yours that way.

2. As to the finder, they've changed a lot in 12 years. Go to the manufacturers website and see if they still make it. Same kind of strategy as above. My boat originally came with a Pro Tracker which was a Humminbird in disguise.

Good luck on your quest.

Back