Replacement Accessories

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Wofford

Reaction score
I have 99 savage 912 and I'm trying to find out where to get replacement parts for my boat. I'd like to change out things like the dash bezel and the nitro decals/graphics on the boat. Is there anywhere to get these items without going through dealer?

Randy there is a guy over on Bass Boat Central that does graphics. Not sure over here, but someone can dang sure help you out. AS to the bezels, I want to say I have seen some "bling" somewhere, but not sure, need to go searching again.

Randy, have you looked for a dealer in your area? I haven't had much luck with parts from other sources. Dealers can look up parts and order them if you provide the SN from the boat and/or trailer depending upon what you're looking for.

you can also try ebay.

parts are only required to be kept in stock for 7 years i believe.

I don't know on the 912, but on my '99 700lx the dash stuff is all Teleflex gauges that are standard and available from BPS or any other marine shop. Graffix are another story, agree BBS guys seem to get great ones done.

Back