• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rep Samples - SolarBat Sunglasses for sale.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I'm clearing out my Rep Sample kit to replace with some newer frames. Everything I have is in good condition (i.e. - no scratches on lenses, etc...). They do not come with cases or warranty cards, as they were samples in a case. Some have been "tried on" by potential customers (dealers) in the past, but have never spent more than a few minutes out of the display case - cleaned and sanitized before shipped to you. This is what I have on hand:

Sonar - Amber Lens - $50 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $115

Knife - Mossback Green Lens - $50 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $115

Cool Eyes L - High Contrast Yellow Lens - $40 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $100

Cool Eyes A - Amber Lens - $40 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $100

Razor X - Gray Lens - $40 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $100

Sensor - Mossback Green Lens - $30 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $80

OG2 / Over-X - Amber Lens - $25 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $70

E51 - Gray Lens - $10 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $20

E53 - Brown Lens - $10 plus $5 shipping. Retails for $20

Two pairs of E55 - Gray Lens - $10 plus $5 shipping (each). Retails for $20 (each)

You can either respond here, or for quicker service, contact me at: [email protected]

Glasses can be seen at solarbat.com

If you want actual photo's, I would be happy to send them to you - but it may take me a few days to get pics taken, posted, etc...

All the best,

Glenn

I will take the "Knife Mossback Green" pair. I sent you an e-mail. Thanks Chris F.:D

Sold so far (pending payment):

Chris Fleharty - Knife

Stanton Sellers - Sensor

Brian Hufhines - Cool Eyes L and Over-X

Sold - payment received:

Walter Dixon - Cool Eyes A

Dave Thompson - Sonar

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry that I can't accomodate everyone. Unfortunately, I've had seven people ask for glasses so far that I already sold. I'm selling them on a "committed to buy" email, so if you want a pair, please speak for them quickly. I still have the Razor X and the Economy line.

Thanks!

All the best,

Glenn

Back