Renewing B.A.S.S. membership

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Came time to renew my BASS membership, so I went to their website and found it's cheaper to do it through the mail with the renewal notice (with some "free" goodies included) instead of on-line. Also, it seems they're really pushing an "upgrade" to BASS Insider nowadays, but I don't need it.

I dropped my membership years ago.They send things you don't order and I don't care for there practices..JR

I do the same thing Mike send It back empty...JR

I'm a member, and will continue to be for the forseeable future. Still get quite a bit from the magazine, for the most part.

Tex

Having an "insider" is another way for them to charge you more. My life membership certificate jumped off of my desk and slapped the **** outta me when they did that crap:wacko:. It will take a long time of good practices for them to earn my trust again.

try ebay........I found a cheap BASS subscription and tried it (watch for the high shipping costs on some) not only did I start getting the magazines, I got my membership package in the mail shortly thereafter with my decals and member card. I have since renewed my subscription, and have never missed an issue.

2 yrs for $9 is just one example.

goodluck!!!

Junk mail from BASS? Been life member for oh about 20 years. The only junk mail I have ever received is the BASS Times Paper. I must say though, with the current format of the mag I would not pay for annual renewal.

Back