removing seats froma 929

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked about having the seats on my old tracker redone.The vinyl is in very good shape,but the wood and stuffing in them is in pretty bad shape.The shop said they charge $60 an hour,and guessed about two hours for each one.

Get a good estimate,for the price to have them redone, you may be able to get some really nice seats.

Hey Tom, You can unbolt the seats from inside the storage compartments where the batteries are. They are not easy but it can be done. Good Luck<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Jack is correct. Remove the rear storage compartment liners and there will be nuts on studs (no jokes here you demented people) that go from the seats through the bulkhead. The middle seat is tougher due to the location in front of the livewells, but can be done with long skinny arms.

Mini

Must be a common problem with the 929. The guide that I went out with on Lake Fork was fishing out of a 929 and the seats were torn to shreds. They looked pretty bad and soaked up water. I stayed with the gummy butt all day.

Wolf

No problem with my seats, all in good shape, but I knew how to get them out. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Back