Recover old or just buy new

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim m

Reaction score
Area on my seats on my Nitro are looking pretty bad.I have the 3 seats on the lid that all come up at the same time,not a bench seat....They appear to the the same size as like the folding seats you can buy @ BPS...I like them becouse they have the nitro in the headrest...My question is...Have them recovered,if i can find someone to do them or do i go to BPS and find me 3 matching,close in colors to match my boat new seats,2 high backs and 1 low back for the middle........

I recently had my seats restitched by a local furniture upholsterer. The vinyl was in good enough shape to be salvaged. Turned out great and was substantially money less than replacing the seats. Obviously, if more than the seams are damaged, you'll need new material. Check with local furniture repair places for quotes. I towed my boat over to the guy, he gave me a quote, and then uninstalled and brought him the seats a few weeks later. Be sure to specify that you need marine grade materials (UV resistant) if you have someone repair them.

Thanks Rich....Sorry to hear about your no catch day,but boy I am jealous,you had a wonderful day to be out there

Back