Ready to Rally !!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just got back from Galyans where I restocked my cranks and rat-l-traps. I had my Jeep serviced today and they gave me an upgrade to my front brakes for free. I have the boat washed and waxed. Doing laundry, bills and taxes (yuck) tonight and I'll be ready to roll Thursday morning. I am really looking forward to it.

Haven't read too many posts lately so if I missed something, I am sorry.

Everyone drive (or fly) safe and for those of you staying home...fish on my friends!

See ya there!!! I gotta get through one more day of prison, then I'm free!

Bob G.

I'm ready to go now!! Well, I guess I have to wait until tomorrow night to start traveling. I'm psyched! Everyone have a safe trip and save a beer for me.

Staci - If I didn't have kids or a job you BET i'd have left on Saturday!!!

I went to work bright and early so I can leave bright and early. I am finding it very hard to focus. The weather looks like it's going to be awesome. What more could one ask for (besides a 5 pounder)...

Oh my, I weigh more than Trep. Back to the South Beach diet for me.

You guys and gals are going to make me feel fat. :)

Wouldn't you like to know. Ha! I am afraid "belly got me". I don't sport the tube top that often.

Hardly,......she sent me some on her own that shall remain "for my eyes only!!"...... ;o)

Hey Staci - I've put on weight since the last time you saw me, i AM 140!! I'm HUGE! Beka's making me start a workout program!

And Neeley - Ewwww!!

Dang, Trep, No wonder you can get three people in your boat!

Two Treps=One Tom

Where is South Beach anyway?

I like the seafood diet, I see food, I eat it!

Tom

Back