RE: BJ's question

• Thread starter Mike Grandick [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
With the strict enforcement of Rule "No Fisherman shall Leave their boat durning the tournament" some pros have resorted to drastic methods to avoid disqualification.

fatrap
Pro%20Pot.jpg

A friend of mine at school wants to design a reclyner that has a toilet in the middle of it so you don't have to get up while watching a football game or whatever. Maybe you can design a bassboat that has the toilet in the seats behind the console. Anyways I am ROFLMHO!

BJ

When Fatrap makes it BIG as a Cartoonist, BJ.....

You can say he owes some of his inspiration to you!

BJ,

You need to remind your friend that he still has to drop his drawers to do the deed!

I certainly wouldn't want to be in the room with him!

Cool Toon FatRap!

simnitro-LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I am sure he thought of that!!

BJ

Now I have another question. What do you do if you are the only person in the boat and you have to go. You get off of you trolling motor and go back to the boat. While you are sitting on that thing the wind picks up and turns the lake into 2 and 3 footers!!!! :) Just Curious!

BJ

If while you're relieving yourself the wind kicks the lake up to 2 or 3 footers I would recommend not eating so many beans prior to fishing.

Harpo

It also needs to be redesigned to be more areodynamic...that would probably take a few MPHs of the top end!

BJ

When ya gatta go....well ya gatta go.

Thats my philosophy.

T.S.

Back