Rally Weather -- 10 Day Forecast

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Greco

Reaction score
Took a peak at the 10 day forecast and right now it says 70 degrees and sunny for Thursday and Friday. I know a lot can change in 10 days but man it's shaping up to be a total blast including the weather. What else can you ask for, great people, great fishing, great weather and tons of prizes! Been reading some of the fishing reports and the outlook is getting better with water temperatures getting near the low 60's when a bunch of fish will be shallow. Here I come fishy, fishy!!!!

I also have been keeping tabs on the weather in western Kentucky For as I will be camping on the other side of the lake during the rally and hoping for no wind. NO CHOP FOR ME. I will be visiting by boat. Aluminun boat that is. I think mine is the roughtest riding boat on the lake. My back is hurting just thinking about it. I had a tri hull that rode better than this. That weather man had better not let me down. I got his company email address. Will be taking aspirin before lauching. Great boat to fish out of.

Ideal for contest, me! lets see who has the roughtest riding boat.

Marvin

My first boat was a 1973 15' Monarch bass boat that was basically a tri-hull..... I know exactly what you mean!

If the weather is anything like is was last year, you won't have any problem ripping across the lake WOT! Just watch out for the barge wakes! I was following Neeley, Mark and Mike Gross last year and watched them launch Mark's 901 off one - his son, Mile, almost became Air Force right then and there instead of a Marine! LOL!!

My first boat was a 15' tri-hull bass boat made by Dixie Craft.

Last year around the end of April we went to Ky Lake. The wind was terrible. The main channel had white caps with a good chop all the way back in the creeks. Only barges were on the main channel. We still caught some good fish.

Marvin-

I have a 91 pro 17 that will give you a run for your money.If you want to put your money where your mouth is we can take a height measurement(I'm 5'10")and run ten miles down the lake and back.Afterwards we can get another measurement,and whoever's spine has compressed the most wins a trip to the Chiropracters.LOL

Steve

Back