Rally running

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Wise

Reaction score
What is the format of the rally. Is it a team,buddy,angler coangle setup or draw for parter. I read of a fun time but not how the rally is is to be run. Is it just for BASS or what.Would like to come but would like to know first. Ken

Format?

Who needs a format?

If ya have a format.....

Then ya gotta have rules.

And if you got rules.....

Then ya gotta have a rule book.

And if ya have a rule book.....

Ya need someone who can read!

The format is about as simple as you can get, Ken..... For the tournament, bass only count. If I remember correctly, on Kentucky Lake they have to be 15 inches; four bass limit. It will be an "individual" tournamnet, but we won't set limits on the number of people in a boat - that way we don't have to worry if we end up with extra participants. As it turned out in the past years, we only had 2 people per boat anyway. No assigned partners or draws or anything like that. Anybody can fish with anyone they want; they can even trade off during the day if they want to.

We set this up so we can have competition - but the true purpose is to just go out there and have a good time with good friends!

And we DO have a GOOD TIME!!

See you in April!

me!

Back