Rainy Night in Georgia

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Rich, Big Dan, Trep and the rest of you Georgia kin took a hit tonight. I am up North here in Ellijay (I did wave as I went by) and just put down a sick bank. Georgia had 3 go tonight, mine is 1 billion and the largest. Good news is we found a buyer, I'll be here about a week. Landscape looks a lot like home to me.

TOXIC

Tox are you an Undertaker now /???/ bwhahahahahah..All banks are sick..

I believe I sold my boat.Really cheap.... You ever get started on that Vette????

Tox, welcome back...sorta. You keep putting our banks out of their misery and we're not gonna have any place to get a bad loan from.

JR, my father in law calls me the grim reaper:lol::lol: The vette has been towed out, there were too many problems for a marginally collectible car (1976). It was an L48/350/4-speed but it had a different motor (crate motor), the wiring was bad, the rear end was going out, the fiberglass gas tank leaked, paint and interior was trashed, somebody had done a mod job on the back window (it is removable), just too many things to fix replace or repair. Mac is gonna kill me but I am looking at a Lexus SC430 that someone I know owns. A 300hp, 2 seater with a retractable hard top. Just a toy for me to drive in Florida.

Rich, as long as I can keep finding buyers, it's all good.

TOXIC

I know how you're feeling in FL with the need for a convertible. When I fully moved to Palm Beach in '90 I bought a '68 British-Leyland MGB (and all their proprietary tools! :angry: :lol: ) and did a restore. (Monza Spyder rear end, batt. relocate, complete new int. w/BMW buckets w/4" sheepskin pile, Blaupunkt receiver w/MTX Road Thunder 12" drivers boxed behind cored seats, 5" Alpine duals in door panels, 100 amp suspended underneath trunk hatch, new black leather soft top and dr. access flat tonneau.) It was a HOOT!! Beach sand was no problem with the rear tubbed and 50's under the wells. (75's up frt. w/ladder bars under rear leafs to stop bark/jump.) I had the 1.8 bored and ringed two over, a new custom header, and replaced the Weber triple carb with a Zenith hyd. carb. I switched the old "straight H" gearbox with the newer 4 spd. E-OD which allowed me highway speeds up to 65 MPH. Leaned out, it ran like a scalded dog at Moroso (high 9's in the 1/4) with 114 Av-gas and struggled with anything else under 92 octane. I'll dig up a couple pics and scan them in later. :cool:

Saw that latest mini-bank mess on the news and was wondering if you might be hauled in for it. Ellijay is only about 30 min. N of me. You get some time free, holler!

Thats to bad I thought you had a gold mine In the vette,Well I will have me a conv.next year..You must have one In florida but I think you ought to get a lamborgini diablo.:D

Dan I google mapped you and it said an hour and a half:unsure: If it is a half hour let's meet up somewhere in between later in the week.

TOXIC

A Lexus?? Make sure you check the brakes,....and it has airbags!! BBWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tox- If you're in Elijay you probably went up I575 right past my house (exit 11)! Dude, I was on the water all day, you should have let me know!

If you are here all week, drop me an email with your cell phone. I'm heading in to the Hot Tub with a cold beer to soak my back and knees (back from fishing and knees from playing B-Ball all afternoon / evening with the boys.

Check your google map to my place (find the address on whitepages.com) and drop me an email and lets see if we can grab a beer (or have you come down Sun evening the Home brew is COLD!!).

Or if you are here next Fri afternoon or Saturday, I can meet you up at Carters Lake (south of Elijay with the Nitro.

Trep

Oh sure... you have time to fish with Hammer... What am I? Chopped liver? LOL...:(

Come on down you Yankee toohey fishing machine!! The 4th bay is always open, the hot tub always flowing and the hebrew homebrew is chillin! Come one down Meyers, and put a hurt on me on my home lake!

Hey you got a recommendation for 4-5 day long weekend this early-mid summer for Eli and I, want to take him on his first - away game - fishing, 4-5 hours drive and a 2-3 day stay we are IN!!!

Trep,

I would look into Alabama or Mississippi for BIG crappie or Florida for bass. If you ever get up this way again I can see that you get to see me catch big walleye...LOL :D

Tox - Yeah, you are waaay the Heck up there, aren't ya?? :lol: I was thinking Ellijay was a smidge closer to my side of the lake. Are you heading back to FL after this? If so, maybe we can hook up on your way home. Wasn't part of the movie Deliverance filmed there?? :rolleyes::lol::D

Being the Receiver-in-Charge of a billion dollar bank is pretty time consuming!:lol: It might slow down twords the middle of the week as I release my staff but there was a lot of fraud here and I am tied up with some other feds (FBI/OIG).

TOXIC

"I am tied up with some other feds" Sounds kinky to me...:eek: But, you always had a "weird" side...:D

Latest posts

Back