R91 for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the exact same opinion about them back when I had never driven one and owned other brands,...my "opinions" were based merely on heresay. That all changed when I had a chance to drive one myself....I could NOT believe how nice it was. I will say that my 901 was a drier ride for sure...my 520 does throw a lot of spray..but I can deal with that,...the SRS seats and the overall comfort in 2-3 footers more than makes up for that!! (I've heard the 521's are even wetter,..don't know though,..I've never driven a 521) But all this talk about Ranger's being heavier and slower than 929's is total BS!! My 520's lighter than a 929 and it's just as fast....and at 20'9"...it's in the same length class as a 929.

Carlos sure fell in love with mine when he drove it....but then again,..there's even a BIGGER difference between an 896 and a 520. He thought he died and went to heaven!!..LOL

He'll be ridin' and stylin' like a big dog next year...that's for sure,...I'm delivering it to him in 2 weeks,...minus the salt!! LOL!!!

BTW...if you think their ride is good,...wait'll you experience their CS!! 'Nuff said...

Mac

Tom,

You know "who's" 522 is amazing in the rough stuff. Been on Hopatcong in the 522 at 1:00 pm on a Sunday in August and I don't have a great deal of history with boating but I can easily say that boat can handle the roughest water and not bounce,slam, spear or anything else!. It just cuts thru the water as if the waves were not there. It also turns on a dime.

Chris You've seen how long my truck and and trailer are. Could you see my truck pulling a 522 I would have to get a CDL to pull that boat LOL !! A 522 is a huge boat. By the way nice weather outside huh? looks like the Hudson is out of the question this week

LOL Tom, True it would be one long rig, but you could put a kithen table and chairs on the front deck! Would it be that much longer than your current rig?

I would assume the hudson would be looking like Yoo-Hoo at this point. I'm planning on going to either MC or RVR this weekend to practice some drop shotting for my tourney the following week. Let me know if your interested. Is the Hudson a tourney or just for fun? Also let me know if you want any powerworms, if the guy in my club brings more 100 count bags for $2, I'm planning on buying more of them.

We launced out of Nishimany? park for the tourney this past Sunday. You ever go there, it's a SIX! lane launch. A lot of Gambler boats in that club, they are some nice looking boats.

The Hudson will just be fun and sort trying to redeem myself for getting my butt whooped there in our last club tournament. I know the ramp that you are referring to on the river ( I can

Back