Quick Check in

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Hey folks, I just wanted to stop in and say howdy, no this is not a press release, just a simple

Thank you for sharing Greg. Bobbie, Greg Jr and yourself will be in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

You are a TRUE AMERICAN HERO, Greg. Thank you for doing all you do, especially now for making the right decisions.

God Bless,

Mini

All the best Greg; on June 10th I'll be holding you folks in my thoughts.

Sounds to me your priorities are lined up perfect. You continue to be an example for all of us to look up to!! My prayers are with you.

TOXIC

Thoughts and prayers are with you. As I mentioned in a previous post, my wife has been through her treatment. I'm not usually too sappy, but I remember going to the hospital prior to her treatments and just sitting in the parking lot crying, and praying that all would come out OK for her- and us. I'm not saying it is easy, it is not. But there is hope. We live in a day and time that allows hope, to be treated, and to be given a chance. It is not perfect, but we at least have treatments avilable. Go with her to some of her treatments, even if it is radiation only that they prescribe. She'll appreciate it more later than now. When she was getting her treatments and office visits, there were a lot of women especially, whose spouses wanted no part of the process, either scared or worthless, or both. My wife soon will pass 11 yrs clear, and we can make light of it now. The best of luck to you, I understand how everyone is affected in your family by this.

Greg,

Your family will be in our thoughts!

RoyC

After having experienced both my Wife and Son having brain surgery (wife's was 3 hours, son's was 13 hours), which was very trying and stressful to me.

I can appreciate what you are going through. Rely on your faith, and keep doing what you are doing.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Tex

Your family is in our prayers.Keep the positive thoughts Greg.Tell Bobbie we wish her well and will pray for her recovery

Steve ><}}}}'>

Greg,

You guys hang in there and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Semper Fidelis

Carlos

Greg, thank you for sharing such a personal experience with us, and reminding us of how precious every minute is with our friends and family.

Bobbie, as well as you and your entire family are in our prayers.

Joe

Nancy and I still pray nightly for all of you Greg!:( Try to stay upbeat and as strong as you can and keep your faith in the Lord.

Uncle Billy

Greg, enjoy this weekend brother! Bobbie and you boys are in our hearts and prayers. Keep the faith, good luck and God bless the Gutierrez family!

Tim

Back