Question for Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Anderson

Reaction score
Mac....Are you going to be in Nashville on Friday?....The wife, little-man and me are going to take a ride out there so would like to see you there.....I'm going for BPS my wife is going to hit the mall...Hope to see you there....LA

Ken..your right and that's the weekend I'm going out there too....Damn, so excited about going I'm losing track of my days...lol....LA

Neeley's got my back...(as usual!!..LOL) I'll be flying down Thursday evening, the 24th. Will be in the store all day Fri and Sat., the 25-26th...and probably Sunday morning until noon.

Hope to see you there!!

Mac

Mac or Mini - any of you making it in for the Atlanta BPS Classic next weekend??

Yes I am in Florida (everglade city @ a friends now, will be working in Naples tomorrow, Sarasota on tuesday).

The BPS shows for this tour were cancelled.

Did fish alot this past week, Miami for peacocks, toho for largemouth, yesterday for largemouth in ocala...nailed them yesterday! got a 7 and the guy (flw pro glen browne got a 10!) many 2-4's...will post a picture later.

check out the tour on the link below!
http://www.adventureadv.com/shimanofishingtour

Back