question for Dallas, TX members - long

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Ranger R82 that is located in the Dallas TX area that I need to sell, this was my Dad's boat and he passed away. I've been taking care of it for awhile making trips from FL to TX to visit mom, however, unfortunately its time to sell. Motor has been maintained and starts 1 or 2nd crank, stabilizer always added at the end of my Ray Bob trips with it, btw - nice fishery guys I'll miss the trips there. I just had the boat out in March. I thought about taking the boat myself, however the biggest reason is I really don't have room for a rig this size. Does anybody know of a consigment place I could make a trip to TX and leave it there, at this point its not really about the money for it. Mom is having her share of problems and having people come and look at it without me there is really not an option. Specs on the boat: 1997 Ranger R82 Dual Console, 150Merc EFI, Motor Guide 24V, LMS 320 GPS/Finder, Single axle black ranger trail. The boat is Dark Green Metallic Flake, Gold pin stripe, tan carpet, tan/green seats. I was thinking this boat should go for the 12-14K range. Any help, and/or ideas would be appreciated.

Bill,

Check out NADA.COM, You can a feel for how much the boat is worth there.

I know that there is a place in Dickinson (TX), which is south of Houston that does consignment and also sells a lot or repos. Do an internet search.

Tex

Check with Advantage Marine in the Sachse/Wylie area. I think they are still around and they used to do that. There is another place on the Wylie/Parker line (Parker and 1378) that I think does that as well. It's a new place. What part of the Metroplex are you located in?

post a picture of it there maybe someone here, including me that is interested in it.

Wolf

There's a place on 35 near Lewisville, but I can't remember the name. nadaguides.com is known to be high. In all honesty, I'd suggest posting it on bassfishinghomepage.com and see if you can sell it quickly there. Consignment places usually want 6-10% of the selling price.

Back