Puppies coming soon!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Baggott

Reaction score
Hello all! Been trying to keep up with the chatter on the board, and I've come to the conclusion that the members from the far Northeast are coming into full blown cabin fever!! Anyway, thought I'd let you know that my Chocolate lab should be delivering a whelping box full of chocolates around Dec.7th. I bred her back in Oct. to a beautiful chocolate male, Jake. Jake is a 4 year old who duck hunts every year. He weighed in at a muscular 101 lbs. I'll get some pictures and post if anyone would like to see them. Let me know.

Also, since "woman" parties came up, we are having a puppy shower for Bosco, the mom, on Friday at my sisters. I'll let you know what we had on Saturday. Hope Bosco brings her license as she'll have to be the designated driver as she can't drink while she is pregnant.

Can't wait to see what gifts she gets!!

Later,

Barb

The father is darn near as big as I am!

That's neat, Barb! Puppies are SO much fun!

(And, unlike kids, you can get rid of them in 8 weeks! At a Profit!)

me!

Wooowhoooo, Congrats on the new pups and have fun!!

Cass :)

Thanks all! Went to my brothers house last night and lo and behold he is on the phone taking $5 bets on the number of pups!!??!! Never knew a litter of pups could be soo exciting!! Probably be the highlight of the holidays!!

Barb

So far the board pool is:

Scott=5

Rob=8

Mac=10(herd)

Alright, I'll come up with something for the winner!

Keep guessing!

Barb

just post a pix of the little herd on the NTOWS...that's enough for me!!..(since I know I'll win anyway!!)

Do we get pick of the litter if we win? My wife says if I come home with one more dog......LOL

Congrats!

I guess put me down for 9.....always have to be one better than Rob and one less than Mac....lol

Mini

Pool Update:

Scott=5

Rob=8

Mini=9

Mac=10

OK, winner gets at $25.00 BPS gift certificate!

So you're working for BPS now, Barb!

Yeah! Give me a gift certificate..... You know darn well that I spend 100 bux minimum EVERY time I go into the store! So you "offer" a maximum 25% discount in the form of a certificate and, by the time I'm done, it's down to 8 or 10%!

You are a Promoter!

Scott,

I figure it would be something everyone would want and besides, maybe I could get on their national team for puppy pools!! :)

ok if a BPS certificate is involved. i'll say 7. seriously though, i wish them health and happiness to them and whoever ends up having them become part of their family. stan.

Back