Pull Straps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Jeffers

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can buy the "pull straps" for the storage compartments on my boat? Most of mine are worn, and I'd like to replace them, but I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

TJ

just take a strap from something ole like a back pack or someelse that has the same nylon webbibg and use it.

mike

Yep thats what i did when mine wore out. I actually went to a fabric store and bought some strapping there it was cheak something like 50 cents a foot. I got like 4 feet and that thook care of the whole boat. I used a cheap grommet kit i have had for years to put grommets in them like the factory ones had to put the screw thru. Just make sure you seal the ends on the new webbing or it will pull apart.

Like Jim B said. Go to a fabric store, they will have exactly what you are looking for. It is sold by the foot in a multitude of colors. And definately make sure you melt the ends or it will fray apart.

I bought some from my local Nitro dealer and they were pretty cheap.

Thanks guys. I was hoping I could just go and buy a bag of them. Looks like I have another little project to add to my list for this winter.

Jim - Thank you for the offer. I have some of that laying around, I'll just have to get the grommet kit. I do appreciate your generosity:)!

TJ

TJ

You don't need to make them. As I mentioned above, you can buy them at any Tracker parts department and just install them. I did ... short money and not worth the aggravation of buying a grommet kit and making them.

Paul

Back