PT185 live well

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Toohey

Reaction score
I am haveing problems with fish jumping out of my live well on my pt185, have not lost any yet, but came very close. When I open the live well they will try to jump out the sides.

Anyone else have this problem or rig up some sort of lid to stop this from happening.

Thanks

I keep empty Coke bottles and beef jerky wrappers in mine. So far they've never tried to jump out but it did impress the last game warden that inspected it.:rolleyes:

Harpo

Do a search for Glory Bags made by Tommy Ball. This is the best fish handling system there is. Nevermind, here is the link....EVERYBODY ought to be using these. No stress on the fish and best of all you don't have to handle them.

TOXIC
http://www.glorybag.com

Take the divider out....works for me. Besides...I get can't get MY fish in there without it out:p

Open the lid slower, it wont spook them as much. If I were dragged out of my house and put into a dark room for a while and some one kicked the door open , I'd freak too. :rolleyes: It sounds good to me anyway. :D

Gene

Back