Procraft/Nitro?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
I noticed in an article in Bassin' magazine that Nitro/Tracker and Procraft have the same mailing address; 2500 E. Kearney, Springfield MO. Is there some conection here that I have never heard of before?

Harpo

I remember reading something a few months ago that both lines are now built in same factory also..

Don't forget besides the usual Tracker brands (nitro, Tahoe, Sun Tracker) they also own: MyYacht Houseboats, Kenner, Make and SeaCraft!

So are Nitro's and Procraft's basicly the same like Chevy and GMC, or are they completly differant. Procraft seems to have a better reputation on the other bass boards.

Harpo

They are not made in the same plant. They are not the same boat but like many other the do use the same pump,switches,gages,carpet,etc.

Doug - DUDE where have you been!!! You still cranking out the manuals for Tracker? You making it to the Rally? Come on, there is just WAY too much stuff for me! and me to win!!!

Back