Pro Team 185

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Hello to all, just wanted to thank everyone for giving advice on my new PT 185 they have been very helpful, I have two quick questions.

Does anyone know any websites for Boat covers, other than BP Shops, hase anyone ever ordered a cover other than the exact custom fit covers BP & Cabelas have? I would prefer a color other than blue or silver!

My Volt Meter in my console does not light up like the rest of the gauges, should it?

Yes on the voltmeter. If you want a cover other than Tracker, BPS or Cabellas, try a local shop for a custom one or take a look at the Dowco link below. My 2000 PT185 came with a trailering heavy duty cover from them and for almost 4 years now it's held up great. Trailers real well. I came up with a 4 inch thich foam thingy to go over the top of the windshield so it wouldn't wear through the reinforcement. Good luck.
http://www.dowco-inc.com/

My cousin just got a new 185 also. I don't remeber what gauge did not lite up, but it was on the left side. The problem was the bulb socket was loose in the gauge. Put it in correctly and all ok. Carl

Back