Pro-guide v175 Combo Fish Finder size

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

behemoth2

Reaction score
Hi all - new member here. I have a 2020 Pro-guide v-175 Combo. I'm looking at upgrading the stock Lowrance Hook 5 to the Lowrance Elite FS 7". Does anyone have a 7" Lowrance or other fish finder on this boat? Does it fit? Any mounting tips?

I don't use lowrance, but here are some pictures of a helix 8 in a 175 combo.
20210224_180231.jpg

Perfect. Thanks for sharing. The picture really helps. When I was looking to purchase, Cabela's site recommended the RAM mount so that seems to be the way to go - I was just considering a straight dash mount.

How hard was the power wiring? Looked like the fish finder terminals were tucked in a hard to reach corner of the board.

Wiring is simple. I did remove the side cover, and cove under the dash. If you are changing the transducer, you'll either have to cut the old wiring out or loosen the rear deck as there is a wire tie near the wire loom boot. I loosened the rear deck to the middle of the deck and was able to get my hand under the deck.
I also manufactured an aluminum brace with through bolts to help strengthen the fiberglass dash for the larger unit. May be over kill, but dash seems flimsy.

Have fun with the install

Latest posts

Back