price increase

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Huard

Reaction score
Bought the boat this morning. Dover marine pt 190/90 opti $17265 with a cover. Not sure what the registration will be. Sue at Dover marine said that the price of this particular setup will be going up by $1000 on any boats not in stock.???? I am now really looking forward to spring. I just know I am going to catch a lot more fish, or maybe I will just look a little better trying to catch more fish. Whatever!!!!!

Hey, congratulations! Hope to see you on some of the local lakes in MA and NH. Bill, The Mad Kayaker

Congrats on your new boat, Dick. The folks at Dover Marine are very nice people. I purchased my '04 Nitro NX882 from them in Sept. of '03. Frank and Cindy, which are in the regular store and Gary and Darlene, out in the shop are great people. Good luck with your PT190, and just like myself, i may not catch more fish because of the boat but, i'll look better catching the ones i do catch. Its gotta be that sparkly,glittery stuff that attracts the fish...

Congrats on the new boat, i second the comments on Dover Marine.

it is the dealer that really counts after the sale of the boat. they have been great and continue to impress me every time i go there.

see out on the water real soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GregD

Congratulations on the new boat. Now lets all keep our fingers crossed for an early Spring!

Cass :D

Back