Pretty Bling

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
My wife wanted me to clean up her van a little as she has neglected it for some time now. Being Mother's Day weekend I decided to give it a once over. In the store a "kid" told me to get a Mother's Ball and some Mothers polish for the crome rims. Said it was so easy anyone could do it. Well I am pretty good with a lot of things but the finishing of about anything is VERY difficult for me. All I can say is that it worked like a miracle! My wife wants me to now buff the entire thing. Wish I could get a picture of the rims. If anyone has to do it, it didn't take long and believe me they were terrible.

I will now use only Mother's products and can't wait to see how shinier it makes the Trackers rims!!

Randy!

I've been a Mother's fan for quite a few years. I have promoted "Back to Black" as the best vinyl and plastic cleaner/protectant forever and still use it today. Have all of their waxes and their wheel polish is fantastic. I will say this, I tried the polishing ball on my American Racing rims that are on the jeep and did not like it....why, because mine are old and do not have the protective coating on them which means they give off that black residue when you polish them. The polishing ball got gunked up too quick and was worthless. I use the Mothers Wheel Polish but just good old elbow grease and a lot of rags!!

I did switch to Meguires NXT polymer for the truck. Since it is black and sits outside, it bakes wax off in a couple of weeks. The polymer lasts better. I am a detailing freak, except with the boat....she is too far gone for my skills!!

TOXIC

Back