Prayers needed for Fatrap's Father-in-law.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from Mike..... His father-in-law, Frank, is in end stage lung cancer. They thought he was in remission but it all suddenly changed last Thursday..... They are preparing for the end.....

Please keep their entire family in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days.....

Thanks and God Bless!

me!

P.S.

I've gotten a much different look at Mike "Fatrap" G. over the past 3 months while away from this board through the conversations we've had over at G&B and e-mails we've exchanged on those same and related subjects..... Get to know him, everyone! You'll be glad you did!

God Bless you, Mike and your entire family!

Mike,

You and your family are in my prayers. I know how tough this next phase is... Hang in there and rely on others and your family and friends.

God Bless mike...Prayers are always there...JR

I also know what it's like to prepare for the end...my prayers are for a peaceful and painless ending, for both you Frank and your entire family.

My prayers are with you as well. That's God's plan for all of us, but it is always difficult to deal with.

T&P's headed you way FatRap.....I know EXACTLY what it's like...My brother and I were at our Dad's bedside when he passed 3 yrs ago! There's great strength in Family!!

Peace Bro,...

Mac

Mike: We will have you in our prayers. I have been where you are now and I know that only prayer helps you and those around you.

Da Bear

Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and yours Mike.

Merry Christmas!

Mike,

My thoughts are with you and yours!

Rich D

My prayers are with you and your family. I just went through this with my Uncle....

Mini

Back