Pray for my family

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
My step Dad, Bog, died suddenly on Thursday while he was in his turkey blind hunting in Nebraska. Most likely a heart attack but don't know for sure. I flew to Nebraska on Friday to be with my mother and their 2 twin 19 year old sons. What a way to die. Doing what you love. I will miss him so much. He did more with me than my own dad. We went on many trips together, fished together, he taught me how to fire a gun, the list goes on and on. In memory of Bogimil Spicha, please take a kid hunting or fishing. He passed this love onto to many. Thanks.

Teri - My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time. You will have all those good memories to carry with you. Keep up his traditions and you will have your own legacy!

Teri,

I too was "raised" by my stepfather... My father died when I was 3 1/2 and my stepfather came into our life when I was 6. He taught me to hunt and fish and at some point "we lived" the phrase; "In a moment shared my father became my friend". That moment(s) shared was in the field hunting and fishing.

I have no idea how I would have ever been able to "say goodbye" except through the thousands of memories, some sad, some funny and many very comforting. The best of the memories always involved us being out hunting rabbits, ducks or in a boat fishing... As I sit and type this to you my mind floods with all of those great memories.

You will never be able to fill the void that is left, but I can guarantee you this. Although you will miss him, those great memories will keep him alive in your heart and mind. He will never really ever be "gone". I think it is great that he passed on the love of the outdoors to you... because I know that that is what the truly great memories are made from...

The world will seem a little less bright for a while, but someday you will realize that the brightness is back... Every time you sit down in the boat... he spirit will remind you he is there...

Finally, I can't imagine many things better than to be outdoors hunting or fishing the moment this chapter ends and the next one begins... He must have been a very special person, indeed, to have been granted such a great ending... How lucky you were that he came into your life. You and his whole family and all his friends are in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless.

Teri, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please know that all the good times you had together will carry you though this.

Buzz

Teri, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Keep the faith.

Teri,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Steve

Terri, I'm so sorry. When the pain leaves there will be nothing but good memories. He will always be with you, never forget that. You'll hear his name in the breeze, hear him laugh when you set the hook and feel his touch on a warm day. Take it from me I know. My grandfather is with me everytime I launch my boat.

TOXIC

Teri,

Lots of prayers for you and your family.

Bob G.

I'm really sorry to hear of you loss Teri. You have some great memories and Bog's isn't really gone as long as all of you hold him in your hearts. Please accept my condolences and sympathy and I will say a pray for your Step-Dad, you, the twins and your Mom..

Uncle Billy

My deepest condolences, Teri. Hang in there and hang on to those memories. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.

Teri, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are sent for you and your family.

Bubby

Teri, sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hutch

Very sorry to hear of this. Teri, I hope you and your family are comforted with the wonderful memories of your step dad.

One the way Teri. Im very sorry for your loss :(

Teri,

Sorry for your loss,Prayers going out to you and your family.

Steve ><}}}}'>

God Bless you during these tough times. Celebrate the good stuff, sounds like there was plenty of it.

Teri, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Marvin

Teri,

So very sorry. Sending prayers for you and your family.

Sue

Teri,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Rich D

T&P's are on there way Teri,...the memories will live on forever!!

Hang in there,

Mac

Thoughts and Prayers to your and your family Teri. If there is anything we can do, please dont hesitate.

Mini

May God bless him and keep him . Death is only a way of passing from this live to the next.

The love lasts forever.

Mark

Teri, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours........ egMike

Thank you for all your kind words. It's been a rough week.

It will only get better I promise you that.

Mini

So Sorry for your loss teri...God Bless your family and my prayers are with you...JR

Back