Power Up Savings on 04 Tracker and Nitros

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Just thought I would give you guys an update on the 04's and this "promotion"

I took a peak at prices last night on the 04's and it made no sence to upgrade my motor to the 115 Opti when I could buy a new 04 for a similar price (financed). Went down to the dealer this morning to take advantage of the "Power up Savings" promotion. According to the salesman, from Tracker, any boat that falls into this promotion must have been ordered by the dealer by Aug. 31st and must be in stock by Dec.13th 03. The promotion ends March 31st 04.

So with no boats in stock (all had added options I don't want), this won't work.

I called Tracker and spoke with a women from sales and explained my issue. She is now looking into it and is suppose to get back to me today about how this actually works.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Update - The promotion works just as stated above. Tracker has moved the stock date from Dec. 13th to Jan. 31st that the ordered boats can arrive in stock due to the demand of boats ordered for this promo.

The woman I spoke with at Tracker (Brenda) was very helpful and phoned me twice and kept me updated on the situation.

If I were under different circimstances with this whole deal, I'd probably have ordered a new boat...I'm pleading the 5th on the rest.

Back