Potomac weekend pic's

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Are you sure you guys aren't just showing the same fish and changing your cloths to look like different weeks in the pictures? :D

Scott

Holding close to the lens....Really nice to find fish..The closest I come Is at the store....Great Pics..

What technique did you use to catch them?

Where they shallow or deep?

What was the water temp?

I live in Kentucky, but am always interested in techniques that other areas

use to be successful.

Beautiful Fish!

What nice, great fish and pictures!!! It looked like nothing but gorgeous days out there Mike and Carlos! So when are you going to take a beat up old Airborne, L.R.R.P. Vet. out for some of that fun?? I happen to know just the guy who wouldn't mind three in a boat and would be happy to fish out of the the well of the boat!:rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

Nice! Are you sure you guys aren't just showing the same fish and changing your cloths to look like different weeks in the pictures?

That's exactly what were doing Scott!!!

See Carlos, I told you someone would figure it out..:lol::lol::lol:

These were a mix of both pre and post spawn fish. The 7 was loaded and the 5 had already dumped. We never go and beat the bank. Snakehead central up there and to many clowns with boats who's moma never taught them any manners. The water temps were from 62-66

6 AM to 5 PM. We had 5 keepers before the sun got up over the MD tree line, and it just got better from there.

Mr. Barnham,

If you can run the trolling motor, your more than welcome to come with us! We would both prefer to be in the back of the boat anyway. :D

Back