Potomac on the 29th..

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make it guys...I have one of those forgot what they're called tests Friday afternoon. Anyway, they lay you down and pump a bunch of dye throughout your system. Then you have to stay flat for twenty-four hours. I can't put it off because Nancy said so. I apologize if this messes anything up. I'm starting to think I should just sell my darn boat.

Uncle Billy

After reading Rizza's post, you all should come down here and try to catch some of those tagged fish.

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - don't sweat it. We'll do it another time. Just let us know what's good for you and we'll hook up! The river will still be there. As far as your boat - keep it. Just keep the motor parts in storage mode and it'll be ready to fire up when you are! Besides, we AT LEAST have to keep bugging Bill in VA over the winter lest he get bored having all that fishing to himself ! :lol::lol:

Yeah, what Jim said. Put a moratorium on fishing the hot side this winter. Only me and nobody else. Only way I will invite anyone down is if Uncle Billy comes. He can rest up this summer and early fall and then get it together to come to Anna again and invite everyone else!

LOL

I was wondering why I was getting all of those death threat telephone calls this evening? I'm glad I finally got on-line and read this so I knew what was happening.

There's caller ID now Toxic! When the phone says Hammertime, I know who it is.:p

Thanks Guys.

Uncle Billy

Whats happing on the Potomac on the 29th ? I'm going out of Leesylvaina Saturday morning.

Hutch

Hey Hutch. Bruce F. wanted to fish Mattawoman having not been there before. He's in the big big big tournament happening on August 10-12 and I understand that this weekend is his last to fish before the moratorium pre-tournament. Since Bruce and I were going to be there, we figured it would be fun to have other NTOWS come along as well.

Speaking of which - Bruce - anyway you can do Sunday instead of Saturday? If not, don't sweat it. Its just that my neighbor and usual fishing partner would like to go too, but he only has Sunday free.

Hey Hutch - plan is slightly revised. We'll be going out on Sunday instead of Saturday. Works better for me and Bruce was kind enough to accommodate me. Any chance you can hook up with us then? BTW - invite is still open to others as well (Ken S.? Uncle Billy? Bill in VA? CIII?)

Jim, I am bringing my buddy Randy with me. He owns a Nitro but I am going to make him ride in my Champion anyway.

See Ya Sunday

Bruce

Bruce - sounds great! I'll be there with my buddy Dave. Looking forward to seeing you Sunday pre-dawn!

Too late I had a Dawn years ago.................................LOL

BF

See Ya Soon...

Sorry fellas, not in town until tomorrow afternoon, adn wil be jet lagging too good on Sunday, plus Sue may get a bit....mad if I jet right off to play.....chores have been stacking up for the past two weeks......

C - I think you were home more often when you were on active duty and not just playing "jarhead - the sniper". Glad you are back and when we get some cooler weather we can all get back on the Lake for some good times!

Semper Fi dude!

Hey C - sorry to miss you. I agree with Bill, seems like you're travelling a lot more!! BTW, C - did you ever get another one of those lure retrievers? I'm heading up to BPS tomorrow and if you need me to, I can get you one. Save you on the extra shipping costs. Just let me know.

Bill - shot you some mail.

Jim, Bill,

Sometiem I think youa re right ont he travel thing. BUT, relief is in sight!! Have my Gy replacement in bound and a CWO5 to also help some too!!!! Alrady have the next bit of trips planned out, and I am not on them after August, and right now, only ONE trip in August!!

Tell ya what Jim, yes get me that one please, UNLESS Ken gets back on here and lets me knwo the other one shipped out. I will start a post, and thanks for the help!!!!

Semper Fi back at ya's!!!

Back