Potomac info

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mebassn

Reaction score
Any of you river rats been to the Potomac this week? I have a tournament this Sunday and haven't been since 18 April. We are launching out of Mattawoman. Just curious how bad the debris is from all the rain.

Thanks, Eric

BTW, i'm prefishing via PC, so if you have any ideas that would help too. :p

It is muddy. Water is a little clearer in the grassbeds. Fish were still in Aquia, should be another wave getting ready to spawn. I would thoroughly work the grass in and around your launch creek as well. Soft plastics are producing.

TOXIC

Thanks for the replies, I plan on not going far from mattawoman, as the weather looks to be crappy for the weekend.

Thanks again,

Eric

If your not throwing a frog all day, don't bother sacking anything at weigh-in. Just load and go.:cool:

Thanks for the tips, as a result, I finished in 1st (11.50 on 4 fish) and got lunker (3.86), most fish came from the grass in mattawoman. The frog (spro in white) was good, but best when the sun poked out for a few minutes. Watermelon/chart lizards were also good in the grass behind bullet point. Lots of 14.75" fish on the frog... bites were real agressive and most swallowed the frog.

Thanks again,

Eric

Latest posts

Back