Potomac 9-6-08 day before Hanna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
Tide running out just after daylight. In coming storm pressure 983 MB and still falling. 977 MB when we left at noon. You are the best fisherman your going to be when the sun rises and when the sun sets. Except when a major storm drops the barometric pressure below the common averages! And if you are lucky enough to get that pressure drop timed with the sunrise, hang on Nelley. Stripers up to 25" were eating all morning as were the red fish and even a flounder on a trap! Timing for this was the same as Hugo in SC when we fished 12 hours before it made landfall (much lower pressure) and the same deal, everything puts on the feedbag!

Potomac9-5-08001w.jpg

Potomac9-5-08w.jpg

Very nice! Putting on the feed bag? Someone should put on something ...:lol::wacko::lol:!

Good Deal Mike, nice to hear when someone waylays the ol' fish once in a while. Looks like a great morning too:cool: Hey, nice "bed head":lol::lol: Somebody get that man a fishin' hat!:lol::lol:

JP

nice fish guys,

i went out this morning (saturday) and crushed the big heads on buzzbaits. had 13 fish total in 2 hours, biggest was 5 3/4 smallest was 2 1/2.

mike c

I went down to the ramp about 1130 or so, must have missed you...I had thought on goign out before the winds arrived, but got lazy!

You by yourself??

nice fish guys,

i went out this morning (saturday) and crushed the big heads on buzzbaits.

Nice!!

Was a great few hours before it kicked up. Pressure was 974 at 6 AM and still dropping. You should have whacked them!

nice fish guys,

i went out this morning (saturday) and crushed the big heads on buzzbaits.

Nice!!

Was a great few hours before it kicked up. Pressure was 974MB at 6 AM and still dropping. You should have whacked them!

Bass on a buzzer, hard to beat that for a load of fun, good deal Mike;)

JP

Latest posts

Back