Potomac 3-27-09

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
Potomac3-27-09.jpg

Potomac3-27-09B.jpg

If your one of those bank beaters your SOL. Just bucks up shallow and if your not the 1st one down the bank then you need to get your ticket punched.

Ya gotta get out in 5-7 to be on the pre-spawners. I watched the weigh-in for 2 club TX's today and they all had squealers. 5 fish for 10-14 lbs. and one guy that had a 4. I had them weigh my 5 when they were done for 24.6 lbs which was about 2 lbs light from yesterday.

A few degrees into the 50's and that heards all the beaters to the bank every year like clock work. It's allot of fun to watch them all running around all day and they don't even know buba just beat the snot out of that bank for 2 hours before he pulled up! I like it!!!:D

I have to admit Hammer and I were talkign about the ticket punch deal...like clockwork for the docks in the back....come one come all....one runs in fishes down the bank, (eithe rNorth or south) and then a new guy rolls in and does the same thing...

At least there were not 15 boats in Acquapoo Sunday......

Latest posts

Back