Please Remember

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Although the events surrounding Hurricane Katrina have pushed everything else off of the front page... Today is the fourth anniversay of the attacks on September 11, 2001. I hope that forever there are moments and ceremonies of remembrance... Please remember all of the people who lost their lives and the thousands of their family members and friends whose lives were forever changed. There were heroes everywhere, in the Pentagon, on Flight 93 and at the World Trade Centers. I was forever changed... As a Police Officer I knew that had I been sent to that scene I too would have been in those buildings "taking care of business"... The Police and Firefighters who lost their lives were there; "taking care of business". The innocent people, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, lovers and friends who were there... "taking care of business". Doing the little mundane things of life; talking to customers, shuffling papers, doing their jobs, each had no choice, they were the ones who had terrorism brought into their lives involuntarily. But, the Police, Firefighters, Paramedics and other First Responders willingly tried to put themselves between the living and that terrorism. I shall forever mourn the loss of life, and in particular I shall mourn and try to honor the memory of my fellow Police Officers and my brethern, the Firefighters, Paramedics and other First Responders. Please share my feelings and remember them, remember them all. God Bless.

My wife is a member of the law enforcement community. I am a former member and a veteran of the United States Army. My family and I will never forget, that I promise you. Like Bill said, thanks Greg.

Back