Playstation 3 - Earn $100 or more

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Anyone have kids that are willing to stand in line to buy a new PS3? I will pay them $100 or more if they stand in line somewhere and get one. I will pay for the unit, the shipping cost, and the fee to stand in line via overnight mail if you secure one. I am not buying to sell it. I am buying for the BluRay and the video games. Just don't have the time to stand in line.

Just thought I would throw this idea out and see if anyone needs the money. The units go on sale midnight tonight at most places. :D

That's CRAZY! They're out at local stores set up in tents! CRAZY!:wacko:

Ya, they are lined up at the Best Buys here. I figured maybe some rural Walmart might have a better shot. No chance of getting one in the big city.

Last night at Target at 8:30 pm... two young guys set up a tent... cooler and grill!

Interviews with some of the line people last night seemed to indicate that EBay prices will be in the $2K range. You may need to rethink the amount a little. There were "scalpers" walking the lines making similar offers.

Completely weird. It's just a game! Now if it were a Bears game, it might be worth it. Wonder what ticket prices will be in Miami for the SuperBowl. Got to plan ahead!!!

people started lining up at 4pm yesterday at best buy and they closed the line at 7pm because there were enough people for all they had got in. Some of the full systems ($600) have been going on E-bay for as much as $3200.

I looked on EBay today. Guess my offer sucks. :lol:

RichK, you better hold off on your tickets to the Super Bowl. My Colts arent done yet.

Forget it... trips to the hospital... shootings... This is nuts!

Lotteries for a game... Only about 10% of the demand will be met... Can you say "hype"...

I just read on a local news website that a PS3 sold for $14,000...

Back