Pittsburgh Muskie Fishing Expo - This Weekend.

• Thread starter Rich D [URL]http://threerivers.muskiesinc.org/expo
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich D

Reaction score
If any of you in and around Pittsburgh are interested, the Three Rivers chapter of Muskies Inc is having a show this weekend at Robert Morris campus by the airport. See the link below. I will be volunteering Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Morning. Stop by and say Hi.

Rich D
http://threerivers.muskiesinc.org/expo.htm

I would like to get there one of these days. Stop by and say hi to Bob Brunner (aka MuskyBob the Legend of St Clair). He is a great old guy and he has been fishing St Clair since the 40's.

Mini

Hey Rich, make sure you look up Bob Brunner. The guy's a legend up here. He'll have a booth and will do several seminars there. Take a good look at his hand made bucktails. There pretty sweet.

Craig

I will make a point to stop and see him!

Thanks!

The show was excellent from a consumer point of view! A lot of vendors, some really good speakers, and some good deals. I did speak with Bob this morning for about a half hour and bought one of his bucktails. It has a z shape to it and looks awesome. I think I might order a custom rod from him as well.

Unfortunately for the vendors, the weather didn't cooperate. It was raining yesterday morning, but cleared up in the early afternoon to sunny and 70 and that has continued through today.

My job was to "gaurd" a back door to make sure no one wandered in with out paying, but it was right next to the speaking area and right behind the guys at the local Tracker dealer, Rt 8 marine. They are an outstanding dealership and really take care of their customers. They had a 21' and 18' Tundra with them. It is the first I saw them up close. Man are they sweet!! Next boat will definitely be the 18' Tundra!

Rich D