Pistol Scope Recommendation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Know this is a fishing board but my WONDERFUL wife bought me a Ruger Mark III Hunter Stainless Model for Christmas, totally unbeknowst to me. It will generally be used for plinking and killing some of the tree rats (squirrels) and other varmints we have in the area.

I would like to put a good (not great) scope on it. It has the scope mount provided but will need rings and the scope. Recommentations please!

Thaanks

For a .22 I would look around at some possible deals. Just be absolutely sure you get a "pistol" scope that is parallax adjusted for say 50 yards... Eabco.com has some good prices on sale items. And, you can always count on Bushnell, Swift, Nikon, Leupold (and others) to give you value for your dollar spent...

Bill not sure on the scope, but if tree rats is what you want to get rid of let me know, I have canned a dozen of them damn things with my Crossman BB Gun this year!!:lol::lol: I'd be more then glad to set in the yard an have some fun!!!

For some reason, the words "Gunny" and "BB Gun" just do not go well together. :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

:lol::lol::lol:

I would love to see the size of the CO2 cylinder required to push out a 50 caliber BB. :unsure: :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn